Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Information Overload - Progress Report

First off, forgive me for the HUMONGOUS wall of text which has just been posted, I've been a bit slack with the blog lately so this is just me playing catch up. A quick summary of what I've posted, they're all appropriately named so you should have no trouble finding what you're looking for:
Character Profiles, Descriptions for:
  • Abubu
  • Captain Beast
  • Professor Wulf
  • Geppetto

Settings have also been anounced and described

Lastly, I've done a quick mock up of our targeted audience and then given reasons for why we have chosen said audience.

Since blogger has kinda stuffed up right now, and is adding in extra lines everytime I push enter, I think that'll be it from me for now. As always feel free to comment, and you'll be hearing from me soon.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment